Sunday, August 8, 2010

UmbrelLA~














I remember that day when im waiting for the bus in the hot evening, I saw a women carrying a lace umbrella. I was attracted by her umbrella. Because I never saw any people carry this kind of special umbrella but the normal plain umbrella. I was thinking there, creative can really make a thing different! Designer have created lace umbrella, transparent umbrella, silver umbrella, cartoon (or animal) umbrella and so on. They have made the changes on it, decorate it, and turn it into a same product but with higher aesthetic value. This is the effect of DESIGN or creative. At the same time, I was thinking that how about I apply the illustration image on the umbrella instead of the cartoon image? So that it will add the colorful, cheerful, artistic atmosphere on the street when people carrying this kind of umbrella no matter during the sunny day or rainy day.







No comments:

Post a Comment